For a number or years we have studied the most successful Fortune 500 companies in the world to identify methods and approaches to create a positive work ethic.
Over the years we have learnt that monitoring the environment of an organisation is critical in maintaining a business culture. It helps to anticipate problems, rectifying these mistakes immediately in order to sustain passion and energy in the organisation. We have identified ten critical factors that are essential for achieving success in any environment:
- Creativity and Innovation
Based on our research, the OWI model was developed to focus on the negative and positive aspects of the environment within the organisation. These results are immediate and they indicate the wellness of the organisation.
The Organisational Wellness Instrument (OWI) is part of the Neetling Brain Instruments (NBI®). It provides companies with up-to-date, easy to read measures of the current situation or “state of play” in an organisation, or any part of it.
It is easy to use, easy to administer, quick to complete and very responsive in reporting results.
Unlike conventional organisation climate surveys, which are expensive, time consuming and rarely current, the OWI produces comprehensive reports within minutes of completing the questionnaire online.
The results regarding the effect of these factors are unambiguous and we measure the degree to which each of these factors contribute, or take away from the WELLNESS of your organisation.
The OWI is very helpful to:
- Identify the critical wellness factors
- Spot the below the line thinking and behaviour (degrees of dying)
- Spot the above the line thinking and behaviour (degrees of growing)
- Discover specific causes of problems
- Create a flowing organisation versus a stopping organisation
- Regain organisational wellness
- Put wellness strategies into place
- Monitor the sustainable passion and energy of the organisation
- Measure changes by company, department, level, division or location
Contact us for more information or to discuss your organisations wellness.
Sign up or leave a comment, we would love to hear your story.